- The non-stop “how are you holding up?” questions from my co-workers now that my boss has left. I appreciate that they care, but I’m not a widow in mourning…my wardrobe is far too brightly colored for that.
- Walking out of the subway this morning to witness a guy peeing on the side of a building. No. Words.
- Getting into a conversation with my favorite awkward co-worker about bare legs vs. panty hose. When I suggested that bare legs were acceptable, I got a look that suggested I was a heathen.
- My new obsession with Nurse Jackie.
- Getting a gym membership reimbursement check for $150 from my health insurance provider.
- Upcoming three day beach weekend…pretty much what’s gotten me through the week.
- Getting told by someone I work with that New Orleans is a sticky mess…not sure which kind of sticky he was referring to.
- Trying to transition into new roles in relationships. It is soooo weird to try not to care about certain things, but then care so much about others.
- Accidentally being placed in a smoking hotel room, getting into the room which REEKED, and then just layind down and dying laughing that this was my life. It had been a day.
- This amazing 6-day road trip I’m on with Colin! New Mexico, Texas and Louisiana. Awesome.
- My boss offering to pay for one of our meals while on this road trip. I’m so lucky-quite the job and quite the boss.
- Summer is finally here at long last. Time for flowy skirts and shorts. So happpppppy.