- When you let someone who knows your name call you by the wrong name and don’t correct them. Then later they realize their mistake and are so embarrassed and confused as to why you let it go on, and you then appear as the crazy one…Not the first time this has happened to me folks-gotta learn sometime.
- Making a grown man who is old enough to be my old father/young grandfather blush when I shot back the words “YOU’RE something special” after he said it to me. Literally, he blushed and got flustered. So. awkward.
- The fact that about 1/2 of my shorts do.not.fit. Whoopssss. Time to settle down on the delicious baked goods my boss insists on bringing me all the time!
- The fact that I will be in Boston in time for the next Awkward & Awesome post!! So excited!
- Sunshine. Spring has finally sprung my friends!
- That I can decide 3 weeks ahead of time to go on a week-long road trip, and my boss is totally fine with it! In all fairness, he did the same thing to me–except he only gave me 1.5 weeks notice. So I feel pretty good about it 😉
- How often I talk to myself out loud. I was waiting for the elevator this morning when the door opened a guy caught me in mid-conversation-with myself.
- Having my shoelace come un-tied on my walk to work while rocking my borderline too-short dress…I’ve never felt so helpless in my life.
- Seeing a poster for the new Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich at Dunkin Donuts. Yep, that’s the world we live in.
- I know that Chantelle already said it, but less than 7 days separates our reunion. That deserves two awesomes.
- Finally getting on board with LevelUp, and taking advantage of all of its freebies. Sometimes I don’t hate technology.
- Being able to wear sundresses. Enough said.