- Realizing midway through the day that a dark thread that had come off my skirt was stuck between my nylons. It kind of looked like I had a serious case of varicose veins.
- Having my very clingy co-worker suggest that she move in to my apartment when my other room-mate moves out. Listen, I may have accidentally walked in on you in the bathroom, but we’re not that close.
- Retelling a joke that involved Channing Tatum to my boss’s boss. Being that she is my parent’s age (no offense parents), and that I personally find Channing rather irrelevant, I explained to her that he was a movie star. To which she replied, “how old do you think I am?!” There’s really no coming back from that.
- Having my company encourage everyone to participate in “Wear Boston” tomorrow. You all should do it too:)
- The fact the my current favorite Pandora station for the gym is “Ke$ha Radio.” What can I say? It’s upbeat.
- Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for our company-wide benefits open enrollment period. It ends tomorrow, and I couldn’t be more relieved!
- Taking a joke about my boss potentially borrowing my Twilight DVD a little bit too far…let’s just say, he was not amused.
- My only awesome, fantastic, lovely, GIRL roommate will be moving out in less than a month. And who else has she found to sub-let her room, but a BOY. Welcome to my life as “New Girl.” Starring Chantelle and her 3 awful boy roommates. Who knows–maybe this new guy will be fantastic! (<– Me desperately trying to look on the bright side.)
- Going to buy/pick up a baby stroller off of Craigslist for my sister-in-law, with Colin. There were 2 small children going nuts, two parents trying to be awesome and conversational, and a whole lot of joking about how this stroller was definitely not for us, and how we definitely are not having kids anytime soon. DIED. Literally so awkward.
- COLIN GOT INTO TEACH FOR AMERICAAAAA!!! Yay! Now decision time to see if his heart is in New Orleans!
- Having an entire chunk of snow fall off a tree branch LITERALLY a split second after I got out from under it. Close enough to still get snow flying at me, but hey–I didn’t get completely covered!
- The 10-Day forecast only shows TWO more days of possible snow! Spring/summer, pleasepleaseplease hurry up. I love me some vitamin D!