- How much every female that I interact with for my job is IN. LOVE. with my boss. Yes, ladies. I know you love him. And you’re disappointed you have to deal with me instead of him. So sorry for your loss.
- Being the only adults at Gateway Fun Park playing mini-golf and arcade games…at least the only adults that weren’t there with their kids. Still had so much fun, even though I’m sure people thought we were crazy!
- Waiting for a friend outside of the restaurant I used to work at, thinking it would only be like 5-10 minutes, which then turned into an hour and 45 minutes. At first, I just told the staff that I’d be hanging out for a few minutes, said my hello’s and goodbye’s…then saw them about a million times more, each time with them asking questions, “Jeez! You’re STILL here? Thought you were leaving like an hour ago!” Yeah, me too buddy.
- The weather has been so gorgeous in Boulder this week! Please, please stay sunshine. I quite like you.
- The movie Under the Tuscan Sun. How had I not seen this already?! Loved it.
- Getting in some excellent family and friend time this past week—been home 3 times in two weeks, which almost NEVER happens. Lucky girl.
Kate’s Awkward and Awesome’s:
- Randomly waking up at 6:30 AM on a weekend. I liken my early rising to getting a double yolk in your egg…I’m not gonna say it never happens, but when it does, it’s always surprising.
- Realizing just how many clothes I have, and how little space I have to store them. I think that means it’s time for a new dresser , a trip to goodwill to get rid of stuff I don’t wear, and possibly an intervention to address my shopping habits:)
- Pretending to be excited about my roommate wanting to redecorate our living room so that’s it’s “sports themed.” In all fairness, I have pretty much decorated the entire apartment so that it’s my style. I’m trying to be optimistic, but “Frat House Chic” is not a train that I would like to board.
- Cleaning my ENTIRE apartment yesterday, which I don’t mind saying, is rather spacious.
- Making plans for “Chinese Easter” with my friend. Yep, we’re getting dim sum.
- Getting hit by the “craft bug ” again now that my apartment looks so nice. It’s gonna be awesome.