- How exceptionally dirty my car has gotten over the past few weeks. I mean, I’ll be the first to admit it’s always had a decent amount of clutter in the back seat–but now, it’s just gone too far. And, of course, coinciding with the perpetual dirtiness of my car, I’ve all of a sudden exploded as the woman to give rides! All the time. Yes, please–let’s take MY car, so I can be horrifyingly embarrassed as you literally have to move everything from the seat/floor area just to make a spot for yourself. Love it.
- How dry my skin is right now. Period. Thanks, Colorado.
- Having a King Soopers date with Colin earlier today, and not realizing that was a weird thing until a few of his friends pointed it out. Weird or not, I LOVE grocery shopping with him (so much delicious food planning and fun antics to be had), and I was thrilled with our afternoon date 🙂
- My roommate from New Zealand is coming out to visit this weekend! It’s been almost 2 years since I’ve seen him–a good reunion for sure 🙂
- ALSO, this weekend we’ll be going snowshoeing with said past roommate and some of Colin’s current roommates! Haven’t done that in 2 years as well, so lots of catching up on fun stuff!
- The fact that my apartment complex is replacing our hot water heater…and that it’s going to take a full WEEK at the least to get it done. Ri.dic.ulous. However, I will be stoked when I can finally take long, hot showers again!
- Realizing that it’s pretty much impossible to find pajama pants that aren’t too short. At 5’10”, I either have to rock naked ankles or a plumber’s crack…I knew there was a reason I like night gowns.
- Trying to cut back on the caffeine- After staying up past 2am every night last week, I’m realizing this is necessary, but I think my body is trying to talk me out of it by feeling like crap anyway.
- Trying to make up an excuse to get out of the middle of a shouting match between two co-workers yesterday…I’ll be honsest, I just mumbled something and high tailed it outta there.
- Having my bosses’ BOSS tell me that there would always be a place for me at the company.
- Getting to house-sit for my co-worker this weekend at his fancy house by the beach. I have to take A FERRY there.
- Instantly befriending a couple on the last shuttle home this weekend after a late night out…we’re already facebook friends so it’s pretty much set in stone;)