- My tolerance for alcohol. One glass of wine, and I’m already giggling. How does that happen?
- The woman who teaches the Body Pump class that I take talking about her GRANDdaughters. Seriously? You’re a grandma and you look that good? Thanks. Feeling awesome.
- My old boss asking why we aren’t friends on Facebook. Because, we have a mutual dislike for each other, that’s why.
- Getting free chai from our lovely waiter at the Dushanbe Teahouse today. We couldn’t decide what we wanted (literally hundreds of teas/combinations to choose from), so he brought them out to help us warm up and enjoy our selection process. So sweet.
- Realizing this week that I can study vocab for the GRE AND elliptical at the same time. That’s what I call efficiency, folks.
- Finally having the right combination of jobs so that I can make money AND have a life/sleep/workout/bake. It feels so.freakin.good.
- Getting propositioned in a Dunkin’ Donuts. The Guy comes up to me, smiles all creeper like, and goes “hey, wanna go somewhere?” After I told him that i was all set, he glares at me and goes “I doubt it.” Hey creep, has that EVER worked for you? I doubt it
- My friend INTENTIONALLY scaring the living daylights out of me at the gym today. First, I screamed. Then I cursed him out for being a jerk, and then watched in horror as I realized everyone was laughing at me. Glad I could be the comedic relief.
- Thinking I was finally done with this HUGE project for work yesterday only to realized that the file of the final copy had been corrupted and a bunch of work had been lost.
- Actually finishing my project today and sending it off to the executive team. SO. Relieved.
- These cupcakes I made for the office for V- Day :
- Getting my tax return and actually having a significant amount of money in my savings for the first time in a very long time.