- Going to the gym Monday morning before work and realizing I had forgotten to pack tights. Then hurrying to CVS to pick some bare-legged, IN THE SNOW. Did I mention I ran into my boss on the way? I think he thought I was deranged.
- Getting into a conversation at work today about the different meanings of “getting on your knees” based on gender…sometimes I love my job:)
- Trying to exchange a pair of jeans at Old Navy that were the same size but a different rise and being told that I couldn’t because it wasn’t an even exchange. SERIOUSLY?!
- $3 pitchers of beer at one of the local bars. I mean, I don’t even like beer, but I can appreciate a good deal
- The upcoming two days…Dinner parties, work celebrations, and a reunion with old friends…I’m so pumped!
- The anticipation of Oprah’s interview with Lance Armstrong tonight and tomorrow. I’m so excited that I almost want to stay in tomorrow and watch it. ALMOST.
Stay Pretty, Awesome (and Awkward!) ,
Chantelle’s Awkward and Awesomes:
- My boy roommate’s newly existent love life. And the fact that his room is right next to mine. And our walls are paper thin. Ugh.
- How much I secretly love watching all of the gold mining reality shows on TV. Awkward or Awesome? Not sure. That probably means awkward…
- Small talk. In general. I’m not good at it, I don’t enjoy it, it’s awkward.
- Working the overnight shift at my job, meaning I get to watch more Downton Abbey. Yes. I would like to work from 11:30pm-8:30am JUST so I can catch up on that awesomeness!
- Learning how to make time for myself and my sanity. Who knew a little more sleep went such a long way!
- Having an old roommate come to stay in our apartment for a week, getting home from a long day of work, and seeing that she’d cleaned the ENTIRE place–bathrooms and all! That girl can stay as.long.as.she.wants.